Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sittin' in a tree

You know that Chuck and Nate kissed right after this scene, right? *that is, if you believe what the tabloids say, and frankly, I always do!

What I'm Listening To: The Words, by Psapp

Did I tell you that I have a crush? Okay, I have like a handful of them. Maybe two handfuls. And my husband Jim and I have a running joke that if one of these crushes has a flat tire outside our house, that I have a "free pass", whatever that means. I think it only lasts an hour though. Whatever. There's a lot you can do in an hour. Chua.

Anyway, I'm sure you're all dying to know who I'm crushing on -- yes, they are all famous people, of course.

1) Vincent D'Onofrio (Det. Robert Goren/Law and Order - CI) -- I think that I have forced Jim to watch every re-run of Law and Order - Criminal Intent so I may adore the visage of my darling Vincent, from sexy svelte "I would eat an entire box of mallomars just to see you smile" Vince to the"oh-my-god what's that grizzly bear doing with a police badge!" physique. Yes, I like a plump man, but not THAT big. I think he was sick that season, though, so he has an excuse. Shine on, you crazy hottie!

2) Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass/Gossip Girl) -- I have read every one of the Gossip Girl books (if you're hatin', I'm not listening), and in all the books Chuck Bass is either right on the verge of gay or is outrightly gay. In the TV version of these books, Chuck is just unbelievably hot, and such a bad boy stereotype that it's not even funny. But I don't care. I have taken digital photos of Chuck on the television during the show, people. Let's just say I have a problem, and leave it at that.

3) Jason Dohring (Logan Echolls/Veronica Mars) -- Another bad boy. What's wrong with me?? But, in my defense, have you seen this man? HAWT. I don't care, call me a cougar. Better yet, watch the show, and then try to call me something.

4) Alfred Molina (Whatever, he's been in a lot of movies) -- Alfred Molina is my personal definition of dark and broody. And kinda stout and shluppy, if I may say so. But hey, more to go around! :) I still heart him and his cute british accent. Sigh!

Well, there's a bunch more, including Christian Bale (not so much now, but Velvet Goldmine was good), Steve Buscemi (okay, I take that back, because I saw his movie Interview recently and kinda got sick of his birdseed), Damian Lewis (two words: Forsythe Saga. 'nuff said. Oh, and two more words...RED HAIR. Yikes!) and sometimes when I'm bored MacCauley Culkin. Maybe next time!

Who's your famous crush? And if you haven't already, what would you do if you ever met them?

1 comment:

The Hyphen said...

Ok, you know I don't like your taste in fantasy boyfriends, so nevermind. I love the link to dlisted. Funny!