Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally! A new kitchen!!

What I'm Listening To: The silence of my lonely room...sigh. No, really!

After 5 years of living in our little palace in Stallis, Jim and I have finally gotten around to renovating the kitchen. If you want to see the before and after shots, check us out here.

I was kinda worried that the wood color we picked for the cabinets wouldn't match the original wood flooring, but it looks great. The dark copper fixtures we selected look great! We're thinking we'll paint it the walls light blue, with white baseboards and white trim for the windows and doorways. I'm now looking for a cool braided rag rug, and some retro print fabric to make my own curtains for both windows and for the back door. We are getting a new white electric stove with a glass top, and we're thinking to keep the refrigerator, but that's debatable at this point. It looks kinda dingy, anyway...

Tell us what you think so far!

No comments: