Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's About TIME!!!!

What I'm Listening To: Be Wild by M83

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. 

So many people have asked why I don't write on my blog anymore.  Well, here goes nothing. 

I haven't entertained you, my gang of seven readers, in quite a while.  Have you missed me?  Teeheee.

We'll start slow.  I worked from home today.  It was kinda fun to spend the day in my pajamas, but I forgot that I set the thermostat at 62 degrees while we're usually at work, then wondered aimlessly why it was so cold.  Uh, turn up the heat, brainiac. 

What else happened?  It's a new year, so Jim and I are renewing our health kick for 2012.  We gave up PRETZELS!  Can you believe it?  Now we eat air-popped popcorn (almost typed air-pooped -- would that be popcorn made by farting on corn?), which honestly needs a LOT of salt, so not sure how much good this change is doing our sodium levels, to be sure.

So I'm gonna stop here.  But I just wanted to tell you guys that I missed you and I will be back so prepare yourselves.

OKCUL8RBYE.


No comments: