Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Still waiting....

I know, you're all peeved because I haven't posted lately. Well, here's an interesting article on "blog apathy" from the New York Times.

Not that I thought my blog would make me famous (okay, I was kinda hoping to meet Paris Hilton, but oh well. I'll settle for fellow blogger Perez Hilton at this point) or rich (because I'm happy working 8 hours a day...not!) or popular (uh, chua. Popular means not a slut, right? ha!). I just thought it would be a tad more fulfilling, than, let's say, brushing my teeth.

So even though I haven't achieved worldwide stardom at my advanced age, I still have my 7 core readers, so thank you for sticking by me. Since I started this blog I've realized how tough it is to write spontaneously, and for a very smart and discerning audience, no less. I feel like I need to raise the bar for myself every time I open this blog application to write a new entry, and sometimes that's intimidating, even to a great writer like myself. ha! So please be patient with me, because even though I'm not writing up a storm right now, I haven't forgot my peeps!!

So stay tuned and I'll be back...soon! Thanks!!

No comments: